Volume 2: Prophecy of the Dead
After learning they were bearers of The Mark of Merlin in Volume 1 of Duology, the newly sorted were quickly thrust into a world much deeper than they could have imagined.
Teams interacted with a variety of characters throughout the event, but we need to give special thanks to the core characters of our story who worked tirelessly throughout the event to deliver a story and build a world of magic and mystery.
|Robert Quillfire||Alice Contoso||Gemini||Edwin Contoso|
|Andre Sayre||Kendra Havens||Morgan Grobin||Matt Vanderkolk|
The Volume 2 Story
In addition to actor-interactions, an extended story developed with additional written and video content written by Emma Roudabush delivered by Spiderdog.
- Recap: Last Time on Duology
- Prologue: Familiarizing Yourself with a Familiar Familiar
- Chapter 1: Something Rotten - Released at the first puzzle of the event, Sawed in Half.
- Chapter 2.1: Om/Ohm [accompanying video] - Released after Gears of Lore.
- Chapter 2.2: A Slight Detour [accompanying video] - Released after Illuden `Я Us.
- Chapter 3: Devil's Advocate - Released after Interconnected
- Chapter 4.1: Crashing the Party [accompanying video] - Released after the Card Den
- Chapter 4.2: Gemini in Retrograde - Released during the Overnight Hub at 3 AM.
- Chapter 4.3: Meeting of the Minds [accompanying video] - Released during the Overnight Hub at 5 AM.
- Chapter 4.4: Prophecy of the Dead - Released as teams were leaving the Overnight Hub between 6 and 8 AM.
- Chapter 5: Behind the Mask [accompanying video] - Released after Elements
- Chapter 6: Dance with the Devil - Released after Spellbound
- Epilogue - Released after the final confrontation with Edwin