Clue 18 Solution: Concentration
The game that the staff members played with teams was a modified version of the
games Memory or Concentration. The details were as follows:
- The puzzle is a 14x7 grid of tiles with symbols for fraternal organizations on one side.
- Some of the symbols appear once, some appear three times.
- Players select pairs of tiles to turn over until they find a match, a-la memory or
- Once a match is found, players are asked to select and expose a third tile.
- If a triple is exposed, tiles are removed and exchanged for some puzzle pieces.
- Once per symbol, if a pair is exposed but not a triple, then the players will be
given a token to place immediately on any exposed tile.
- Tiles with tokens will remain exposed until they are removed or until the end of
- The puzzle the players collect will provide the entire address, with ???? for the
- When all of the triples have been removed, the remaining tiles will form the street
address of the answer.
TODO: Add pictures of the completed puzzle and the remaining tiles.
Combining the street address left behind by the tile configuration with the street
and city from the puzzle yielded 2435 South 304th Street, Federal Way.