Illumine Logo   Illumine Game Recap

Clue 14: Pioneer Park

Clue Design: Charles
Clue Development: Charles, Erik, Nick
Clue Construction: Charles, Paul

Tucked away inside a tree at Pioneer Park, teams found a package containing the expected pyramid (as usual, ignore the number), as well as a small bag of M&Ms. The back of the package had the following nutrition facts:

Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1.5 oz. (42 g / about 1/4 cup), Servings: about 1, Amount per serving: Vitamin A (1% DV), Vitamin C (2% DV), Total Carbohydrates 30g, Sugars 27g (3% DV), Cholesterol 5mg (8% DV), Protein 2g (7% DV), Calories 210 (7% DV), Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g, Sat. Fat 6g, Trans Fat0g, Sodium 25mg, Calcium 1mg, Iron (2% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV) Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on an unbalanced diet.

Inside the bag are a number of pink M&Ms that say "HCZXTZ, JK" and a number of green ones that say "YLQRRX RRH CGIO."

< Clue 13  |  > Clue 14 Solution  |  >> Clue 15